Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a good boy am I!

After a busy day of bee keeping, Gael likes to eat a hearty vegetable dinner and brush his teeth.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books














FYI: His new carseat is a Graco safe seat with hopefully lots of growing room. It fits infants up to 30 lbs and 32 inches (97th percentile for a 1 year old) and costs under $150. So, far I'm very happy but keeping my fingers crossed that we do not have to buy another one until he's front facing. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the video! Isabella never liked any of the contraptions that are supposed to make a mom's life easier, so it makes me happy to see babies who like these things. Maybe there's hope for us with this one :)

amosclarkson said...

He does like his bees, doesn't he?! Maybe Gael will be like Eli & start to plateau in weight gain around 8 or 9 months. Then he should be able to last in that car seat for awhile.