Sunday, July 6, 2008

Twin Cousins!?





After weeks of everyone guessing, my sister had her baby boy first on February 6, 2008. Apparently that was all the motivation Gael needed and he was born Februray 7, 2008. We had been visiting my sister and her son Pierce when my contractions started getting serious. Finally, when I told my sister to move over and we were both lying in her hospital bed, someone suggested I go down the hall and get checked out. In the end, the boys were born a little over 32 hours apart and the sisters had recovery rooms next door to each other. It was very convenient for family visits. We we're usually all crammed into one room or the other which I'm sure confused the nurses, but they seemed to get a kick out of it.

1 comment:

amosclarkson said...

That's great that they were born so close together & that you got to experience it all with your sister! I'm sure they will grow up very close.